My Yellow Coconut Curried Chicken & king Prawns. 😀. This yellow coconut curry chicken is our go-to meal for busy weeknights or when we're cleaning out the fridge! Curry chicken bowls are always in our monthly meal rotation. This coconut curry chicken can be made in one pot and is packed with delicious flavors!
Or are those the same thing? It's so good – especially if you treat yoself with the coconut cream instead of the usual coconut milk Thai Yellow Chicken Curry with Potatoes – the ultimate comfort food that is surprisingly easy to make! Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! This Appetizing My Yellow Coconut Curried Chicken & king Prawns. 😀 using 12 easy ingredients and 15 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of My Yellow Coconut Curried Chicken & king Prawns. 😀
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breast chopped into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 700 g of king Prawns i used already cooked.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of 7 spice.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock mixed in 1/4 cup boiling water.
- It’s of Mix 3 tbls yellow curry paste to 1/2 cup water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of double Cream.
- You need 2 handfuls of frozen green beans.
- You need 1 tbls of tomato puree.
Goes great with rice and vegetables. Incredibly flavorful yellow curry chicken and rice made in one pot with plenty of veggies and delicious flavors from coconut milk, ginger, garlic and turmeric! This delicious Coconut Curry Chicken is flavorful and filled with potatoes, carrots and spices. Serve it with any kind of rice or bread and you'll have made This particular yellow curry includes potatoes, carrots and chicken.
My Yellow Coconut Curried Chicken & king Prawns. 😀 instructions
- Add the butter to the pan and heat up.
- Then add the onions fry a little then add the paprika and 7 spice (chinese spice).
- Mix the yellow curry paste in water.
- Then add the chicken to the mix and fry until chicken is all coloured..
- Mix your chicken stock in a cup.
- Add the curry paste mix to the chicken and mix in.
- Then the chicken stock.
- Then the cream and mix in.
- Cream mix.
- Next add the Frozen green beans.
- Then add the Prawns and mix in.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the Tomato puree stir and simmer or keep warm until needed.
- Make some Basmatti rice or Homemade chips or both with this dish. And chapata to dip. Serve hot.
But you can add whatever veggies you want. Chicken Khao Soi is really Asian Chicken Noodle Soup with yellow coconut curry base broth. It is as good to sip for a cold January night (with snow and flue season) as it is to include in South Beach Diet Plan. It's low-carb veggie zucchini noodles, lean white meat chicken and low-fat coconut curry broth. This Coconut Curry Chicken with yellow curry, on the other hand, boasts more of an Indian flavor, in my opinion.