My Quick Sweet Prawn Curry 😘. Goan Prawn Curry with Coconut (Ambot Tik) is a spicy, sour curry that comes from Goa. It'll remind you of your favorite Goan shack! Watch how to make Goan Prawn Curry Video.
My Quick & Spicy Prawn Curry is hot, creamy and full of flavour – perfect midweek meal for when you come home from work and are too tired to cook! Prawn curry or prawns curry is a gravy based masala prawn curry made using shrimp in south indian style using onions, tomatoes and coconut. Prawns are usually sold by fishermen who do fishing early morning, catch prawns and sell immediately as the prawns perish quickly. kolambi chi kavalan,maharastrian prawn curry recipe,prawn curry recipe in hindi,hindi recipe video of spicy prawn curry,prawn curry south Indian style,goan prawn curry,chingri macher jhol recipe,how to cook easy and quick prawn curry,shrimps masala curry recipe,spicy prawn masala,Indian Shrimp. You can cook My Quick Sweet Prawn Curry 😘 using 15 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of My Quick Sweet Prawn Curry 😘
- It’s 500 g of Cooked large prawns.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tbls of chilli oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Granuals.
- It’s 1 tsp of tumeric.
- It’s 3 of smsll curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 tbls of medium curry powder.
- You need 1 of Dried chicken stock.
- You need 3/4 Pint of boiling Water.
- You need 1 tbls of Apple Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbls of Tomato purée.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Double Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Cornflour mixed in 3 tbls cold Water.
This creamy prawn curry cooked in coconut gravy with warm spices is a north Indian food delicacy that is often eaten with traditional Jeera rice. Another way to switch up the flavor in your prawn malai curry is by bringing a nutty taste to the dish. Kelyacha Halwa – Banana Pudding – Quick Indian Sweet Dessert – Recipe By Archana In Marathi. Learn how to make Maharashtrian style Sukat Kalvan – dry prawn curry recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
My Quick Sweet Prawn Curry 😘 step by step
- Add quickly the oil then onions cumin, garlic, curry powder, tumeric, curry leaves stir add the boiling water..
- Next add the apple juice, stir in and bring to the boil then turn down and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Next add the prawns, tomato purèe and stir cook for 10.minutes..
- Let cool for 2 minutes or 3 then add the cream. Bring back to the boil then add the cornflour little by little until yoi get the thickness you like. Leave simmering stirring often until you have the Rice ready to serve. Pick out the curry leaves. Serve hot..
This curry goes very well with rice, bhakri or chapati. Still i have a prawn fry and a prawn biryani recipe waiting for you. I served this curry with wheat kulcha and it was divine. I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be.