My Mixed Fish with Veg, Sweet potato Mash. In individual dish 😉. Great recipe for My Mixed Fish with Veg, Sweet potato Mash. I like fish every now and again and i like trying new flavours each time i make fish.#Mainmeal#Fish Fish pie with mashed potato topping, an all-time favourite classic British recipe that brings all the family together around the table. A creamy, salmon and veggies filling topped with cheesy mashed potatoes, and baked until golden, this is what comfort food looks like.
I use my own canned tomatoes for the best flavor. It's easy and so tasty! —Carol Chase, Sioux City, Iowa. I couldn't shake my mashed potato habit, until I tried mashed cauliflower with a similar consistency. You can have My Mixed Fish with Veg, Sweet potato Mash. In individual dish 😉 using 14 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of My Mixed Fish with Veg, Sweet potato Mash. In individual dish 😉
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of Shallot chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 200 g of mixed Fish (Any white fish, prawns, mussels, etc).
- You need 3 tbls of sweet frozen peas.
- Prepare 3 tbls of frozen Sweetcorn.
- You need 4 of florets frozen Broccoli.
- It’s 2 tbls of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tbls of white wine.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Cornflour/Starch mixed in about 3 tbls cold water.
- Prepare 3 of large sweet potatoes peeled and mashed.
- You need of Black pepper added on top for the finish and some fresh parsley.
We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. Peel the hard boiled eggs, and cut them into small pieces and place them into the dish as well. Gently spread the sweet potato (or potato) mash over the top of the fish mixture so that the entire mixture is covered (it doesn't need to be a thick layer).
My Mixed Fish with Veg, Sweet potato Mash. In individual dish 😉 step by step
- Boil the sweet potato and mash the potatoes..
- Add all the ingredients in a shallow pan with a lid add all the fish and flavours to the pan let it all simmer once boiled..
- Wine, Black pepper and red pepper flakes..
- When all ingredient are in close the lid and simmer for 5 minutes..
- 1 tsp cornflour stir gently and it will thickens. Then transfer the fish mix into the small oven dish (1 managed 4 dishes).
- Leave to cool down then add the sweet mashed potato on top then with a fork make tracks from one end to the other..
- Add to a preheated oven 200°C for 10 minutes. Near the end add a little more grated cheese on top and add back to the oven just for 2 minutes. Serve while hot..
If the fish mixture has too much liquid, then spoon some of the liquid out. Sweet potatoes and potatoes are as closely related as onions and asparagus—in the same botanical order, different families. Sweet potatoes are true root vegetables, an enlarged section of the root used by the plant to store energy, while potatoes are stem tubers, formed from the stem of the plant. Rachael packs tons of flavor into this quick sweet potato side dish, mixing in bananas, orange juice, nutmeg and brown sugar.. Beat the cream cheese, crème fraîche and milk together.