Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes. Seafood doria is a popular Japanese yoshoku dish. Seafood Doria is a popular Japanese yoshoku dish, this delicious dish features creamy seafood over buttery rice and topped with cheese. Easy saffron-infused seafood paella recipe with lobster and shrimp!
Seafood doria is a popular Japanese yoshoku dish. This delicious dish features creamy seafood over buttery rice and topped with cheese. Dip fresh fruit and other dip-ables into the hot, melted creamy chocolate mixture. You can cook Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes using 11 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes
- It’s 1 small of Onion.
- You need 20 grams of Bacon (or char siu pork).
- You need 1 bag of Frozen mixed seafood.
- Prepare 400 ml of Milk.
- It’s 100 ml of Flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as required Melting cheese.
- You need 225 grams of Cold cooked rice.
- You need 1 of as required Fresh panko (optional).
Whether you prefer smoky Ancho chilies or spicy Thai chilies, they'll both make a kicky finishing oil for risottos, pastas and seafood. As you're about to learn, making chili oil is very easy. Using it however, requires a little more consideration. Fresh chili oil—or chili oil that has just been made—will be.
Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes instructions
- Slice the onion thinly. Cut the bacon into small pieces. Spread the rice evenly on a gratin dish..
- Heat some vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan and sauté the onion until tender. Add the frozen seafood mix and continue to sauté. The frozen seafood mix doesn't have to be thawed completely at this point..
- Add the milk, flour, butter, and soup stock cubes (break roughly beforehand). Stir well. Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes until thickened..
- The sauce should be thickened like this. Season with salt and pepper and pour the sauce over the rice in the gratin dish. Top with plenty of melting cheese and fresh panko (optional). Bake in an oven preheated to 200˚C for 5-10 minutes until golden brown on top..
We like fried rice with Chinese dishes. White minute rice is OK but not quite what we want. The results have been tasteless mush. The easier a weeknight meal can be, the better. Honestly, that's half the reason drive-thrus and takeout are so tempting.