Easy Mixed Rice with Canned Pacific Saury.
You can have Easy Mixed Rice with Canned Pacific Saury using 10 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Easy Mixed Rice with Canned Pacific Saury
- It’s 700 grams of White rice.
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ●Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 of thumb ●Finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned pacific saury.
- You need 1 of julienned, (to taste) Enoki mushrooms, Shiitake mushrooms, carrots, burdock roots, etc..
- You need 1 of Finely chopped green onions.
- Prepare 1 of see step 6, (to taste) Marinated boiled quail eggs.
Easy Mixed Rice with Canned Pacific Saury instructions
- Rinse the rice, add all the ● ingredients in the rice cooker, and fill with water up to the 2 cup mark (add the flavoring ingredients first)..
- Add the sauce from the canned pacific saury and mix lightly (you will add the saury on top at the end)..
- Julienne any leftover vegetables in your fridge, and scatter over the rice. (Don't mix the julienned vegetables into the rice just yet). Add the saury on top, and turn the switch on..
- When cooked, stir everything together while breaking up the saury..
- Garnish with green onions and marinated boiled quail eggs on top to taste, and it's done! It's also delicious if you add wasabi, sesame seeds, and julienned shiso leaves on top, and pour over dashi stock to make "Dashi-Chazuke"!.
- How to make marinated boiled quail eggs: Boil the quail eggs in hot water for 3 minutes, and peel. Combine 25 ml mentsuyu, 50 ml water, 1 teaspoon sugar, and 1 teaspoon vinegar in a pot, and simmer. Marinate the eggs in this marinade for half a day..