Stir Fried Cashew Chicken. I am definately obsessed with cashews. So when the two of them combine into one meal… you know its going to become an instant favorite. I love being able to use fresh veggies in a meal and that is why I especially love a good stir fry.
Cashew Chicken Stir Fry is full of sautéed chicken, veggies and crunchy cashews, all coated in a simple savory sauce. No need to order take out when you can make your own at home! This cashew chicken with tender stir-fried chicken and roasted cashews in garlic sauce tastes just like take-out, only better. This Delicious Stir Fried Cashew Chicken using 7 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Cashew Chicken
- You need of Boneless chicken breast (3) or thigh.
- Prepare of Whole cashews.
- Prepare to taste of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Appx. 3 tbs garlic mixed with pork fat.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Sriracha.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Fish sauce/soy sauce/salt.
Return the first batch of chicken to the pan. This cashew chicken stir fry is jam-packed with delicious vegetables and makes a perfect one-pan meal! Continue until the chicken is lightly browned but not quite entirely cooked through. Add the vegetables: Swirl the remaining tablespoon of oil into the wok down the side.
Stir Fried Cashew Chicken step by step
- Slice chicken thinly and mix with Sriracha and pepper.
- Add garlic and pork fat to a pan and melt on medium heat.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook on medium high heat.
- Add 3-6 tbs oyster sauce and cashews when the chicken is cooked and stir. Add fish/soy sauce or salt to taste.
Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I have substituted different vegetables with no problem. This Cashew Chicken Stir Fry is better than takeout, and the perfect meal prep idea. You probably already have all the sauce ingredients on hand at Cashew chicken is extremely flexible, so you can adjust and substitute ingredients as needed. Crisp fried chicken with stir-fried vegetables and cashew nuts.