Seafood Boil. Seafood boil, shrimp boil and crawfish boil are my favorite summer recipes. I love seafood, especially when they are coated with a spicy butter sauce with homemade seasonings. Seafood boil mukbang , dungeness crab , lobster , the juicy crab sauce.
Cajun Style Fresh Seafood Boil in a friendly environment. An old seafood boil recipe that's especially good for family get-togethers. It's good, it's fun, and clean-up is easy. This Yummy Seafood Boil using 11 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seafood Boil
- You need 12 of Blue crabs.
- You need 6 of snow crab clusters.
- You need 2 lbs of jumbo shrimp.
- It’s 2 lbs of green lip mussels.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter- melted separate.
- It’s 1/2 cup of old bay seasoning + extra for topping.
- It’s 16 oz of can beer.
- It’s 8 of potatoes- quartered.
- It’s 5 of whole corn on cob – halved.
- Prepare 4 links of smoked sausage- Rogerwood is the best!.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic-minced.
It's best done outside around a picnic table. Yall I done fell in love Tk's Seafood Boil mannn you put yo foot up in this here thank you so much for these. Seafood Boil Party Seafood Boil Recipes Seafood Dishes Cajun Seafood Boil Lobster Recipes Seafood Broil Seafood Paella Seafood Platter Boiled Food. A seafood boil is one of two related things: a seafood dish or a party at which such a dish is to be Seafood boils are believed to have originated in the American South and remain most popular in that.
Seafood Boil step by step
- Add large stock pot and fill 3/4 of the pot with water. Allow to come to a rolling boil and add 1/2 old bay and stir. Next add blue crab first followed by remainder of seafood. Add more Old Bay Seasoning with every other layer of seafood.
- Add corn and sausage on top. Pour in beer and allow to boil til potatoes are soft..
- Pull items from pot and place in a dish or pot large enough to hold everything. Next take minced garlic and place into melted butter. Pour over all the seafood, corn potatoes and sausage. Sprinkle on a bit more old bay over top!.
- Enjoy with a bowl of butter to dip seafood.
To boiling mixture, add corn, crawfish, shrimp and sausage; over high heat to boiling. To serve, arrange vegetables, seafood and sausage on large platter or place on newspaper or brown paper. This Louisiana Seafood Boil recipe features fresh Louisiana shrimp and blue crabs, a mix of vegetables and spicy Zatarain's seasoning. A seafood boil is the perfect dish for a summer gathering, and if you love this you'll also love my BBQ Cajun Shrimp, Shrimp and Grits, Shrimp Scampi, Baked Shrimp Scampi and Pesto Shrimp! This unassuming eatery serves up incredibly fresh Cajun seafood boils and classic southern comfort food in a hip atmosphere.