Canton Seafood Mix.
This Delicious Canton Seafood Mix using 13 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Canton Seafood Mix
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic (Minced).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Size of Onion (Chopped).
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of Small Cabbage (Chopped).
- You need 1 of Small Cauliflower (Chopped).
- You need 500 mL of Water.
- It’s 1 Pack of Medium Size of Canton Noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 of Small Carrot (Thin Slices).
- You need 10 Pieces of Quail Eggs (Boiled).
- You need 10 of Medium Squids (3 slices per Squid).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shrimps.
Canton Seafood Mix instructions
- In a pot or you can also use wok, sauté the garlic and onion. After sautéing for 15 to 30 seconds, add the sliced squid and shrimp. Add some salt and pepper. Simmer it for 5 minutes..
- Put in the carrots, cabbage, and the cauliflower, let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Remove all the the ingredients in the pot/wok, put the water in it with the soy sauce and wait until it comes to boil..
- And then add the canton noodles, cook until the liquid is absorb by noodles..
- Put the sautéed seafood with vegetables back in the pot/wok. Let it simmer for a minute. Top it with boiled quail eggs and Enjoy the food!.