Simple Ozoni (Clear Soup with Mochi Blocks).
You can have Simple Ozoni (Clear Soup with Mochi Blocks) using 10 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Ozoni (Clear Soup with Mochi Blocks)
- Prepare 600 ml of water.
- You need 1 tsp of dashi.
- It’s 1 tsp of shoyu.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mirin (you can replace it with grape juice + a bit of sugar, of lemon juice mixed with sugar).
- You need 2 of mochi blocks, cut into 8 pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peeled and sliced carrot.
- You need 100 gr of chicken tenders, cut into 1×1 inch.
- Prepare 1/2 block of naruto, sliced thinly.
- You need 6 of champignon mushrooms, halved.
Simple Ozoni (Clear Soup with Mochi Blocks) step by step
- Add dashi, shoyu, and mirin to water to a pot of your choice. Use low heat..
- Add slices of chicken. Clean the scum periodically from the surface..
- Add naruto, champignon mushrooms, and mochi blocks. Stir occasionally..
- When the soup is simmering, add broccoli florets. Wait for about five minutes, stirring now and then so the mochi blocks won't stick. Enjoy!.