Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms. Fettuccine pasta is tossed in a creamy, cheesy Alfredo sauce with shrimp and mushrooms in this weeknight recipe sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Lane Baldwin shows how easy it i to make an Alfredo sauce. In this version, Lane adds crab, baby shrimp and mushrooms, but it's just as good plain, and may.
Turn off and keep warm until serving. To assemble; place a salmon fillet onto a plate and ladle the Alfredo sauce. This easy shrimp alfredo is an impressive dish that's so easy to make! You can have Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms using 22 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms
- You need of Fettucine pasta.
- You need of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 lb of peeled deveined shrimp.
- Prepare of S&P.
- Prepare of Paprika (1 tbs).
- It’s of Onion:.
- Prepare 1/2 of of onion (yellow).
- It’s of Butter (1.5 tbs).
- It’s of Garlic (1 garlic clove).
- It’s of Mushroom:.
- Prepare 6-7 of bella mushrooms.
- You need of Garlic Powder (1.5 (tsp).
- It’s of Pepper (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Alfredo Sauce.
- You need of White wine: 1/3 cup of White wine (used sauvignon blanc).
- It’s of Whipping cream: 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Oregano: (1.5 tsp).
- You need of Basil: (1.5 tsp).
- Prepare of Butter: (1tbs).
- It’s of Cheese: 3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese (used mixed of Parmesan cheese and rich cheddar ie. you want a fluffy white cheese that melts/dissolves easily).
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare of Cilantro or Parsley.
Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo? Every time I see/smell the fresh mushrooms, red pepper, onions, and garlic being chopped, it immediately transports me to our first date and the night we got. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful.
Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms step by step
- Boil water and cook fettuccine pasta until al dente..
- First clean and throughly dry shrimp. Season shrimp with Paprika, S&P to liking in a bowl. Place one side of shrimp in a medium pan with olive oil and allow shrimp to cook (should only take about 60-90 secs). Turn on other side and repeat process. Once done remove shrimp and set aside.
- Alfredo Sauce. In a separate pan Mix heavy cream, wine, oregano, S&P 1 tbs of butter and basil into a pan and allow stir while cooking..
- Evenly chop onions and garlic. Place butter in pan and cook onions on medium until cooked evenly. When onions are about to be done to liking place garlic and allow garlic to dissolve. Add to sauce and mix along with the cheese..
- Mushroom: cook mushrooms and drain water to allow mushrooms to get nice sear. season with Pepper and garlic powder.
- Finished! Garnish with parsley or cilantro your choice.
We especially love this version Never underestimate how fast shrimp can cook. Depending on their size and the heat of your pan they could cook in literally one minute, so keep an eye on them! Effortless and delicious: That's exactly how we like Monday-through-Friday meals to be, and this one fits the bill perfectly. The lightly coated pasta and veggie mixture tastes like it came from an Italian restaurant. Fettuccine alfredo with mushrooms brings a mix of cheesy, creamy and earthy flavors together.