Sautéed Tempe Mixed With Anchovies. Sayur lodeh often mixed in almost rotten tempe to add flavor. Sometimes tempeh is left to ferment Often it is mixed with separately fried peanuts and anchovies (ikan teri). This dry tempeh will keep Fried tempeh mixed with sambal chili paste in a mortar and pestle.
Find sauteed tekoka anchovies stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Apa kabar sobat pemula,kali ini saya mau berbagi resep tempe sambal teri. This Perfect Sautéed Tempe Mixed With Anchovies using 13 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Tempe Mixed With Anchovies
- Prepare 1 of ) 1 pack tempe.
- Prepare 2 of ) 50 grm anchovies.
- It’s 3 of ) 1 red chili.
- Prepare 4 of ) 1 green chili.
- It’s 5 of ) 2 small red chili.
- You need 6 of ) 2 onions.
- You need 7 of ) 3 garlic.
- Prepare 8 of ) 2 lime leaves.
- It’s 9 of ) 1 teaspoon palm sugar or sugar.
- You need 10 of ) 1 teaspoon tomato sauce.
- It’s 11 of ) 1 teaspoon chili sauce.
- It’s 12 of ) 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- You need 13 of ) pinch of salt.
If you like anchovies I think you will find this a pleasant side. At this time you can add in anchovy, stir briefly and add in prepared mushrooms. After all the mushrooms are evenly coated with anchovy, pour in white wine and flavour with salt and pepper. Add the garlic, salt, pepper, pepper flakes, rosemary, capers and anchovies.
Sautéed Tempe Mixed With Anchovies instructions
- Sliced tempe like a dice..
- Sliced onion, garlic, all chili…
- Fried tempe until browned and drained..
- Fried anchovies until browned and drained..
- Sauté onions and garlic first, than add all chili, lime leaves, palm sugar, and pinch of salt.. stir until well. Add tempe and anchovies has been fried..
- Mix all sauce.. and than add to tempe being pan-fried.. and pour some water… stir until well.. wait until the water shrinks…
- Tempe ready to serve 😋😘😍.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot. Add baked or fried tofu, and you've got yourself a simple vegetable stir-fry to accompany quinoa, rice or any other grain or grain mix. If you're not eating vegan, grate a little cheese right on top; try fresh Parmesan or a goat gouda. Apple vinegar, cider vinegar, dried anchovies, garlic, green onion, hot pepper flakes, rice syrup, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, vinegar. Mash anchovies into paste and add to pan.