easy white tuna tostadas. These tostadas used some eclectic flavors but on the whole, the ingredients worked well. The ahi tuna tostadas turned out amazingly well! The fried wontons were nice and light and crispy and the sesame and ginger coleslaw was cool and tasty and brought a nice crunchy texture.
You'll love this crunchy, gluten-free twist on a classic sandwich recipe. Tuna salad is one of those foods that I am never excited to eat because it seems played out and boring, but then as soon as I taste it, I'm like, "Oh right. A fresh and zingy dish that is really easy to throw together. You can have easy white tuna tostadas using 5 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of easy white tuna tostadas
- Prepare 2 cup of steam'ables mixed vegetables.
- You need 4 small of tostadas.
- You need 1 small of lime.
- It’s 5 oz of solid white tuna can in water.
- You need 1 medium of tomato.
Scrumptious Mexican Chipotle Tuna Tostadas that are easy to make and can be enjoyed for lunch or dinner. It's rich, mellow flavor combines with the smokiness of the chipotle peppers to create a delightful tuna tinga. Visit our site to check out the full recipe. Tostadas and tuna ceviche is a delicious dish that will have any dinner party guest coming back for seconds, and maybe even thirds!
easy white tuna tostadas step by step
- drain water from tuna can ..
- put tuna in a bowl.
- cook steam'able veggies according to package..
- after the veggies are cooked add them to the tuna mix together. optional add a dash of salt to taste.
- grab your tostadas add tuna with mix veggies and squeeze lime to taste.
- slice tomato and add them to your tostadas.
- optional add hot sauce. I recommend Valentina or Louisiana hot sauce..
Why not swap the tostadas in this tuna ceviche recipe for iceberg lettuce cups, for a more health conscious or gluten free option. An easy place to start is with the salsa recipes. If salsas are good you can make ordinary food spectacular." Tuna Poke And Sea Urchin Tostada. The white miso, the beautiful fish, with a few complementary spices. perfect for a tostada! What more could you ask for?