Spiced Salmon Meunière with Mustard Sauce. Rub mustard mixture evenly over each fillet. Place fillets, skin side down, on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. This is the fastest, healthiest, and DIRECTIONS.
Hearty Salmon Meunière is an item from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It is a curative item that restores Link's health by fully refilling Heart Containers. It also temporarily grants additional yellow Heart Containers depending on the amount ingredients. This Appetizing Spiced Salmon Meunière with Mustard Sauce using 13 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Spiced Salmon Meunière with Mustard Sauce
- It’s 2 fillets of ◇ Fresh salmon.
- It’s 1 of ― salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● White flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ● Curry powder.
- You need 1 of ( I used my own spice mix.
- It’s 20 grams of ―Unsalted butter.
- It’s 100 ml of ★ White wine (or sake for cooking).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ★ Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Whole grain mustard.
- You need 1 of ★ Salt.
- It’s 1 of ★ Black pepper.
- You need 1 of to 2 tablespoons ― Chopped parsley.
Recipe Pairing Guides » Seafood Recipes » Salmon » Spiced Salmon with Mustard Sauce. Rub mustard mixture evenly over each fillet. Place fillets, skin side down, on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Salmon With Mustard Sauce recipe: The sauce was light and flavorful.
Spiced Salmon Meunière with Mustard Sauce instructions
- Sprinkle salt on the salmon fillets evenly. Wrap with kitchen towels and leave to stand for 30 minutes to remove excess moisture..
- When you touch the fillets and feel some bones, it remove. You don't need to skin but if you do skin, careful not to damage the flesh..
- Combine the flour and the curry powder..
- Coat the salmon fillets thinly with the flour and curry powder mixture..
- Heat butter in a pan over a medium heat. Place the salmon fillets in the pan and fry until brown. Turn over and reduce the heat to cook through gently..
- Transfer the salmon onto a plate. Add the combined ★ ingredients and reduce the sauce to half over a medium heat. Stir occasionally..
- After the sauce is reduced, add the chopped parsley and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat..
- Pour the sauce over the salmon fillets to coat the surface. Serve..
- I used my own curry powder mix..
The mustard sauce was delicate and flavorful. Better than any restaurant preparation I have ever had, and isn't that the whole idea! Try this Dijon salmon recipe with olive oil, lemon, and minced garlic for the perfect weeknight dinner – ready in Baked with lemon flavor, olive oil, minced garlic, and the incredible character of French's Dijon Mustard, this baked salmon recipe is quick, easy, and bursting. Preparation Whisk sour cream, dill, onion and mustard in small bowl to blend. For this recipe, skinless salmon filets are cooked in a spice-filled mustard sauce.