Sole Meunière – Mushroom Soy Cream Sauce.
This Appetizing Sole Meunière – Mushroom Soy Cream Sauce using 15 simple ingredients and 12 simple steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sole Meunière – Mushroom Soy Cream Sauce
- You need 2 of Sole.
- Prepare 1/2 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of Button mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Eggplant.
- It’s 150 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of White wine.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 dash of Italian parsley.
- It’s 1/4 of Lemon.
Sole Meunière – Mushroom Soy Cream Sauce instructions
- Fillet the sole, and pat dry with paper towels..
- Cut the egg plant into 1.5 cm thick and the same width as the sole fillet. Cut the shimeji into the length so that the caps stick out when wrapped with the fillet..
- Coat a frying pan with oil, season the egg plant and shimeji with salt and pepper, and cook lightly..
- Blanch the tomato, peel, remove the seeds, and cut into 1 cm cubes..
- To make the sauce. Lightly crush the garlic with a knife, julienne the onion, slice the mushrooms, and cut the shimeji into bite-size pieces..
- Pour the olive oil into a pot, and sauté the garlic and onion without burning..
- When the onion has cooked through, add the mushrooms, and sauté. Add the white wine, and sauté quickly..
- Lower the heat, and add the soy milk. Season with salt and pepper. Once you have added the soy milk, do not bring to a boil..
- Add katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken the sauce. Remove the sauce from the heat if possible..
- Season the sole fillets with salt and pepper, and wrap the egg plant and shimeji from Step 3. Secure the rolled end with a toothpick, and lightly dust with plain flour..
- Coat the frying pan with olive oil, add butter, and sauté the rolled sole fillets. Cover the pan with a lid and steam-fry..
- Warm up the sauce. Once the sole has cooked through, remove the toothpicks, and transfer to serving plates. Pour the sauce, garnish with tomato, parsley, and lemon, and it's done..