Sole Meunière with a Lemon Butter Sauce.
You can cook Sole Meunière with a Lemon Butter Sauce using 11 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Sole Meunière with a Lemon Butter Sauce
- It’s 2 of filets Sole (remove the skin).
- You need 1 of Krazy Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Plain flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White wine.
- Prepare of Lemon Butter Sauce.
- It’s 20 grams of ☆Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 slice of Round slices of lemon.
Sole Meunière with a Lemon Butter Sauce instructions
- Wash the sole well and then thoroughly dry off with a paper towel. Season with just a bit of Krazy Salt and flour..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Pan-fry the sole on medium heat. Once it has become browned, flip it over and pour in the white wine. Cover with a lid to steam..
- Once the fish has cooked and plumped up, arrange on a dish. Put the ☆ into the same unwashed frying pan. When the butter has melted, pour the sauce over the fish and garnish with lemon slices..