Oven Shrimp Boil. In a large bowl, combine cooked potatoes, shrimp, corn, sausage, lemons. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Meanwhile, slice along the back of each shrimp through the shells; remove the veins.
As soon as water starts to boil, remove corn from water and set aside. Easy, tasty shrimp boil foil packs baked or grilled with summer veggies, homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. The BEST and easiest way to make shrimp boil at home! This Perfect Oven Shrimp Boil using 12 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Oven Shrimp Boil
- It’s 2 lbs of Peeled and de-veined shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of Andouille sausage.
- It’s 1 pkg of Frozen corn nibblers (Green Giant).
- Prepare 12 of Red potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 stick of Butter.
- You need to taste of Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning.
- You need of Dipping sauce:.
- You need 1/2 stick of Melted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
If foil packs are on your mind, you'll have to try these other delicious foil packs like Garlic Steak and Potato Foil Packs , Herb Butter Salmon and Asparagus. No big messy pots to clean up either. Just toss everything together in a foil packet and done! This makes clean up a total breeze!
Oven Shrimp Boil instructions
- Line a large casserole dish with foil, add cut ingredients plus shrimp.
- Cut frozen corn into 2 in wide pieces, cut Andouille sausage into 1 inch pieces, cut red potatoes into 1 inch chunks (you can leave the peel on)..
- Add Olive oil and Tony's seasoning to taste (I use a lot) and toss ingredients. Place pats of butter on top of mixed ingredients and cover with foil..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 2 hours.
- For Dipping sauce, melt butter in microwave about 90 seconds. Then mix in other ingredients. Put back in microwave for another 30 seconds to marry seasonings..
- Serve, dip, enjoy!.
How To Fix The Best Lobster Shrimp Crab Boil in the South:. HOW TO MAKE A SEAFOOD BOIL : SIMPLE AND EASY AND NO OVEN REQUIRED Oven baked Shrimp Boil is an easy dinner-friendly dish that can be enjoyed within less than an hour! Requires very little preparation, few ingredients, and pretty much no clean up. No summer is complete without a seafood boil, crawfish boil or shrimp boil party.