You can have Seafood Pasta using 20 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seafood Pasta
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- It’s of Imitation crab.
- You need of Canned salmon.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare of V8 juice.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- It’s of Low-fat Butter.
- You need of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s of Corn starch.
- It’s of Low-fat Milk.
- You need of Himalayan Pink Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh Garlic.
- Prepare of Fresh Ginger.
- It’s of Diced Onion.
- It’s of Turmeric.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Celery seeds.
Seafood Pasta instructions
- Boil chicken broth for pasta..
- Flake salmon and remove bones. Thaw and chop shrimp. The and chop imitation crab. Set seafood aside..
- Add Himalayan pink salt to the boiling broth and add pasta. Cook until tender, not over cooked. Pasta should spring back when pressed. Drain water from pot with strainer. Pour pasta back into hot pot with lid on top, pasta will continue to cook under steam. Set aside..
- In another pot, melt butter and add corn starch. Add milk to rue until a creamy sauce is formed with no lumps. If you have lumps and enough sauce, remove lumps at this time. Then add V8 juice to rue until it has thickened. Bring to a slow boil..
- Chop onions add to hit sauce pot to sweat. Palm the various spices to taste. Add the cumin powder, black pepper, and celery seeds. Add these ingredients to the V8 pot..
- Add the seafood to the rue pot. Turn off and remove from the heat once rue is incorporated into a thickened sauce..
- Serve warm or cold. You can chill this for 3 to 4 hours, for a chilled pasta salad. If serving chill, drain excess liquid from pasta. May be served on plates or in bowls. If serving warm, serve immediately in bowls over hot pasta. Can also be served without pasta as a stand alone soup for those who want to eat carb free..
- Enjoy your art home, restaurant gourmet, seafood pasta, soup or pasta salad..