Pan Seared Swordfish with Roasted Vegetable Balls.
This Yummy Pan Seared Swordfish with Roasted Vegetable Balls using 25 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Swordfish with Roasted Vegetable Balls
- It’s 1 of FOR VEGETABLES.
- It’s 4 large of peeled russet potatos.
- Prepare 3 large of zucchini.
- You need 12 of tiny button mushrooms.
- It’s 12 of peeled pearl onions.
- You need 12 of cherry tomatos.
- It’s 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of FOR FISH.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of swordfish cut into 4 1-4 inche slices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour seasoned with 1 tablespoon of each, parmesan cheese, black pepper and cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of FOR PAN SAUCE.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to tasye.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cold butter, cut into piecex.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 of chopped green onions.
Pan Seared Swordfish with Roasted Vegetable Balls step by step
- MAKE VEGETABLES.
- With a melon baller make balls out of zucchini and potatos.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large oven proof skillet heat oil and butter, add potato balls and cook 5 minutes, add mushrooms, onions zucchini, garlic and seasoning, don't add tomatoes yet. Tranfer to oven and roast until potatos are tender and vegetables are golden turning a few times, about 15 minutes, add tomatos and cook 5 minutes more..
- MAKE FISH AND PAN SAUCE.
- While vegetables are roasting, heat oil in a large skillet dip fish into flour mixture just to dry and have a lighr coating.Add fish to hot oil and cook turning once until golden and cooked through about 3 to 4 minutes per side, remove fish to plate. Into skillet add wine and cook to a glaze add chicken broth, cream, lemon and seasoning, bring to a simmer and whisk in butter until creamy, add parsley and hreen onions.Remove from heat and assemble dish..
- TO ASSEMBLE.
- Either on individual plates or large platter arrange roasted vegetables around edges place fish in center and drizzle with sauce.
- This is really a meal in one but bread is also good with it!.