Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles. Acquista l'ultima collezione di Shrimps prima che sia troppo tardi! Every night, Ben and I try to spend few minutes reading for leisure. Most of the time, he reaches for the latest prize-winning nonfiction, and I opt for (surprise!) a cooking magazine.
Now you have extra time to hit the gym. Swap out linguine for zoodles in this tasty Shrimp Scampi recipe that uses zucchini noodles for an easy dinner full of bright lemon flavor. This One Pot Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles makes a tasty and healthy dinner. This Appetizing Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles using 19 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
- You need of SHRIMP AND ZUCCHINI.
- It’s 1 lb of medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 3 of medium zucchini, ends removed and cut into thin strips to resemble spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted.
- You need of SAUCE.
- It’s 1 of Shallot, sliced.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- You need of GARNISH.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh grayed romano cheese, plus more for serving.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
The shrimp are cooked in a buttery, lemon-garlic sauce and then combined with zoodles. This Shrimp Scampi and Zoodles recipe is one of my favorite ways to enjoy spiralized zucchini. Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb dish with zucchini noodles. I know I'm late to the party but I finally invested in a spiralizer.
Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles step by step
- Season shrimp with cajun seasoning.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet. Add shrimp and cook until.pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add shallot and garlic to the same skillet the shrimp was cooked in and cook 1 minute just to soften. Add wine and cook until almost gone.
- Add broth, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, hot sauce, cream, black pepper and salt to taste. Bring to a simmer.
- Add zucchini, tossing to coat with sauce and cook until just tender about 2 minutes.
- Turn out onto serving platter, sprinkle with romano cheese, top with shrimp and parsley. Add more romano cheese when serving.
- Note, The zucchini can be cut by knife. I use a simple tool that when you put the zucchini in and twist the noodles come out. I got it at the grocery store. I picture it below.
Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles Recipe : Shrimp served in a lemony, garlicky and buttery sauce over a bed of light and fresh zucchini noodles, aka zoodles; a lighter take on shrimp scampi. Enjoy classic shrimp scampi lightened up with a white wine-butter sauce and zucchini noodles in place of pasta. The tomatoes add some sweetness and color, while the cheese contributes nuttiness and richness. Low carb keto shrimp scampi with zucchini noodles is the perfect example. With fresh garlic, butter, lemon juice, and parsley, it's not just the most delicious way to make shrimp scampi keto… in my book, it's the most delicious version of this dish, period.