The Whole Shabang Shrimp (Boiling Crab Style).
This Delicious The Whole Shabang Shrimp (Boiling Crab Style) using 15 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of The Whole Shabang Shrimp (Boiling Crab Style)
- It’s 4 lbs of shrimp head on.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Louisiana hot sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 4 heads of garlic minced.
- You need 4 sticks of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 cups of lime or lemon juice.
- You need 4 half of eats corn on a cob.
The Whole Shabang Shrimp (Boiling Crab Style) instructions
- Add all ingredients except shrimp and corn in a pot.
- Simmer until all ingredients are mixed in tasting constantly to your liking.
- Add shrimp stirring constantly to ensure shrimp cooks thoroughly. Don't over cook shrimp.
- Once shrimp turns pinkish add corn and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off fire and cover for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!.
- For sauce you may use lime juice, pepper and salt or ketchup, mayo and lemon pepper seasoning.