Creole Crawfish Etouffe with grape tomatoes.
You can cook Creole Crawfish Etouffe with grape tomatoes using 15 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creole Crawfish Etouffe with grape tomatoes
- Prepare 2 lb of crawfish, peeled, purged or deveined.
- Prepare 12 of sliced and seeded multicolor mini sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 stick of butter softened.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s to taste of parsley.
- It’s to taste of dry mustard.
- You need to taste of Zatarain's gumbo file`.
- It’s of Vegatable or seafood stock.
- You need of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
- You need of Tobasco sauce.
- It’s 1 container of halved & seeded grape tomatoes.
- You need of cornstarch slurry if necessary.
- It’s of cooked rice for service.
Creole Crawfish Etouffe with grape tomatoes step by step
- Combine softened butter and flour in a skillet to make a roux. Cook to the carmel color. Should it be a bit dry, add vegatable or seafood stock to maintain creamy consistency..
- Add onions, celery, peppers, and spices, gradually adding stock to maintain consistency. Cook stirring often until veggies soften..
- Fold in crawfish until thoroughly incorporated. Add stock and extra butter to tighten consistency. Add tomatoes. Use cornstarch slurry if sauce is not thick enough..
- Add Tony's and Tobasco liberally. Serve over rice and enjoy!.