Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo. Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet pan over medium-high heat. Add sausage, frozen vegetables, and mushrooms. Stir in Cajun seasoning and flour.
Andoullie sausage is a powerhouse of flavor and works perfectly with. Cajun Chicken Alfredo is so simple to make and absolutely packed with flavor. Tender chunks of chicken with smoky pieces of sausage in a rich and delicious homemade alfredo sauce. You can have Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo using 12 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo
- It’s of For the pasta:.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It’s 1 quart of heavy cream.
- It’s 1.5 cups of parmesan.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of Garlic (desired amount).
- Prepare 1/2 pound of shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of cajun style sausage.
- Prepare of Diced scallions.
Easy Cajun Shrimp, Sausage, & Lump Crab Alfredo Pasta Kulinary Effect.. Cajun Shrimp Sausage Pasta Recipe:. 🍤My FAMOUS Cajun Shrimp & Grilled Chicken Alfredo . Season with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning, then stir in RAGÚ Classic Alfredo Sauce. Bring sauce to a simmer and stir in.
Cajun shrimp and sausage alfredo instructions
- You can make the pasta by hand or in a mixer. If you can't make it, store bought fettuccine noodles are fine also. Mix flour and egg until dough is formed. Knead dough until it becomes "bouncy". Coat dough ball lightly in olive oil and leave in fridge for 1 hour. Roll out to desired thickness and cut into fettuccine noodles. Homemade noodles will only cook 5-6 minutes. To get a more yellow rich pasta, use 2 extra egg yolks only. Add additional flour as needed until dough is formed..
- In large pot boil heavy cream and butter. Turn to low and mix in parmesan cheese until melted. Add minced garlic. Salt and pepper to taste..
- In small pan, saute shrimp and sausage until shrimp is fully cooked. 6-8 minutes on medium-high heat..
- Mix noodles with sauce. Top with shrimp and sausage and diced scallions..
Add the shrimp and cooked, drained pasta to the first skillet. Place the shrimp in the pan and saute until almost done. Bring large pot of water to boil for pasta. This makes a great low carb meal and is also great for meal prep! Make this skillet in a variety of ways!