Pan Seared Tuna Steaks with Lemon Butter Pan Sauce. Remove fish to a plate to rest, in same pan add chicken stock and garlic and bring to a simmer and scrape up any browned bits from pan, lower heat to low and add lemon and pepper,green onions,sriracha sauce, salt if needed and then whisk in butter just until melted, Serve over fish. I could eat this Pan Seared Tuna Steak with Lemon Dill Sauce, like, every day! It is so flavorful and satisfying.
There is only a couple brands that I can eat. Cooking a tuna steak tastes good every time. Tuna Steak with a Lemon Butter Garlic Sauce Happy Wednesday everyone, and we've got the perfect Wednesday recipe featuring this Tuna Steak with a Lemon Butter Garlic Sauce on the blog today. You can cook Pan Seared Tuna Steaks with Lemon Butter Pan Sauce using 13 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Tuna Steaks with Lemon Butter Pan Sauce
- Prepare 4 of 6 ounce tuna steaks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of sriracha hot sauce or your favorite hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 4 of chopped green onions.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil for cooking.
Not really sure what a "Wednesday" recipe is, but we're making it a thing. For the lemon pepper butter: In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper, and garlic powder, stirring until smooth. Lemon Dijon sauce for tuna steaks. While the tuna steak is searing, make the lemon dijon sauce.
Pan Seared Tuna Steaks with Lemon Butter Pan Sauce instructions
- In a small bowl combine cajun seasoning, pepper and parmesan cheese, mix well..
- Brush tuna steaks all over lightly with mayonnaise, sprinkle spice mixture, over to stick to mayonnaise..
- In a skillet large enough to hold tuna in a single layer without crowding heat olive oil. Add tuna steaks and cook until browned on each side. The time of searing will vary depending on thickness of fish and how well done you like your tuna..
- Remove fish to a plate to rest, in same pan add chicken stock and garlic and bring to a simmer and scrape up any browned bits from pan, lower heat to low and add lemon and pepper,green onions,sriracha sauce, salt if needed and then whisk in butter just until melted, Serve over fish..
- Great served over fresh homemade mashed potatoes!.
The quickest way to make this tuna steak sauce is to add butter, cream, broth, garlic, mustard, lemon juice and zest to a pan and whisk it until well combined. You can make it thicker by letting it simmer and condense. Pan seared lemon pepper tuna steaks were not my original plan, but I'm so glad it ended up that way. A couple of weeks ago, David and I went to Wegmans to get the crab cakes for our Crab Cakes Eggs Benedict. While we were there, I decided I wanted to get some fresh tuna to make into tuna fish salad.