Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan.
Drain; coat with half the oil to prevent sticking. Mix Premio Sweet Italian Sausage Meat and Premio Hot Italian Sausage Meat in a bowl to combine. See great recipes for Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce too! This Delicious Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce using 21 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
- Prepare of Angel hair pasta.
- You need 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- You need of Sauce ingredients:.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 of Tomato chopped.
- You need 1 half of an onion chopped.
- Prepare Half of red pepper chopped.
- It’s 2 of green onion bulbs.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- You need squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
Add pasta and cook until al dete; drain. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Remove shrimp from skillet (some shrimp may not be cooked completely) and set aside. Stir in flour and Cajun seasoning into the butter.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce instructions
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
Shrimp Pasta in Spicy New Orleans Tomato Cream Sauce, this shrimp and pasta dish is super simple to make, incredibly flavorful, and completely satisfying. This recipe has an ideal combination of flavors from hot and spicy to tangy and creamy. It also has a nice balance of contrasting textures from the firm shrimp to the soft pasta. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair according to package directions. In a large skillet, heat oil.