Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce. This Blackened Salmon is quick and easy and delivers restaurant flavor with minimal effort! The salmon is loaded with blackened seasonings then pan seared to create a charred. Northwest Coho Salmon has made me a Salmon lover, and my lightly blackened salmon with a Home » Recipes » Main Meals » Seafood » Blackened Salmon with a Gorgonzola Cream Sauce.
Sprinkle the spice rub over the salmon, using your hands to ensure all sides are covered. This Fish Taco Sauce is the ultimate topping for fish tacos. It's a delicious blend of sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, sriracha, garlic, and cumin. You can cook Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce using 18 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce
- Prepare 4 oz of Salmon.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Peeled Deveined Shrimp.
- You need 1/2 lb of Crawfish Tails.
- Prepare 1 box of Zatarain's Dirty Rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of White Wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of Blackened Seasoning (Zatarain's).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Cayenne red pepper (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parsley Flacks.
- You need 1/4 cup of Thin chopped green onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Creamy Cajun Chicken and Sausage PastaWhat's In The Pan? penne pasta, chicken breasts, cajun Cajun Creole Cream Sauce Recipes. Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausagethe hungry bluebird. Worcestershire sauce, grated Parmesan, creole spice mix. Cajun-style, pan-seared salmon that will be sure to wake up your taste buds.
Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce instructions
- Prepare Zatarain's dirty rice as directed on the box & while that is cooking as its directed begin to cook your sauce this helps you get to the table faster =).
- Preheat sauce pot to medium high melt butter then add all spices stirring frequently cooking for about 3 minutes or golden brown..
- Add shrimp & Crawfish cook for about 5 minutes stirring frequently then add Cajun Seasoning..
- Rapidly whisk all purpose flour into chicken both & set aside. Add white wine & heavy whipping cream stirring frequently for about 1 minute then add the green onions & parsley flacks now stir in the flour and chicken broth mixture. The sauce will begin to thicken when u feel this turn your heat off give a good stir to assure nothing is sticking to the pot then cover and set aside off heat..
- Cover salmon on both sides with blackened seasoning set aside. Preheat pan on medium high then add extra virgin olive oil add salmon to pan cook for 8 minutes on each side. My list only calls for one 4 oz salmon but that is a single portion u can get as many as needed the rice and sauce is enough for 6 servings..
Blackened Salmon is my favorite and this recipe is great. I don't use butter though, I use olive oil and after blackening in the pan I transfer the salmon to a baking. Keep in mind cooking is suppose to be fun so add your own little twist if you want. This is, hands down, our favourite way to eat salmon in our house – and we eat a lot of it! The spice portion can be doubled and stored for later – I typically double or triple the recipe and store it in an airtight jar so that it is available whenever I want it.