Seafood In Garlic Sauce.
This Tasty Seafood In Garlic Sauce using 7 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood In Garlic Sauce
- You need Half of a pound of lobster meat.
- Prepare 1 dozen of little neck clams.
- It’s Half of a pound of shrimp.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Seafood In Garlic Sauce instructions
- First I add the canola oil to the pan. Turn on the heat and add the clams. Cook for a couple of minutes until you see them open. Once they open take them out of the pan and put to the side..
- You will have some of the clam juice in the pan. Add the garlic, salt and pepper. Add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes, depending on how large they are you will have to adjust the heating times. The lobster I bought was already cooked so I add that at the end once the shrimp is cooked. Cook for like a minute just to heat it up then add the clams. Now you are done ! You can add it to pasta or eat with some French bread. I had mine with baked potato..