Shrimp Cream Pasta with Fresh Pasta. Shrimp get coated in the very best creamy parmesan garlic sauce and is wonderful tossed with fresh pasta. Yogurt makes a fine substitute for cream in the sauce for this easy pasta recipe. Just warm the yogurt (do not boil) and add some pasta-cooking water to thin it out.
Creamy pesto shrimp pasta is a beautifully flavorful dinner. Because this one is for you. Pesto, succulent shrimp, juicy mushrooms, and tender fresh pasta. This Perfect Shrimp Cream Pasta with Fresh Pasta using 13 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Shrimp Cream Pasta with Fresh Pasta
- Prepare 120 grams of Fresh Pappardelle (Spaghetti also OK).
- You need 5 of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of Button mushrooms.
- It’s 1 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 60 ml of Milk.
- You need 5 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- You need 1 of to boil the pasta Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
Using spider strainer or tongs, remove the pasta from the water and add to the shrimp scampi. Toss pasta with the shrimp and sauce. Spicy shrimp pasta in garlic tomato cream sauce – shrimp seared in olive oil with crushed red pepper, paprika, and salt, then smothered in a spicy cream sauce made with chopped onions, minced garlic, crushed tomatoes, and cream. Pesto shrimp mushroom pasta – basil pesto and mushrooms taste great with shrimp!
Shrimp Cream Pasta with Fresh Pasta step by step
- Boil the shrimp and spinach and set aside. I use a silicone steamer in the microwave. Cut the mushrooms into thick slices..
- Stir- fry the minced garlic in olive oil. Once it's cooked, add mushrooms and shrimp, fry over medium heat, then add white wine..
- Once cooked through, add milk. When it starts to bubble, add soup stock, heavy cream, and butter. Season with salt and pepper, and boil down over low heat for 6 minutes..
- Boil the pasta so that it's done around the same time as the sauce. This time I used chewy pappardelle, but you can use spaghetti..
- Add spinach to the sauce. Drain the boiled pasta well, add to the pan, and quickly coat the pasta with the sauce..
- Transfer to a serving plate and it's complete! Add black pepper if you like..
- This is the pappardelle that I used. It's chewy and goes well with cream sauce for a delicious taste..
Fresh corn and basil bring the summer vibes. And your hot pile of noodles will be coated in a creamy, luxurious summer sauce. Good pasta and long summer days… my life is complete. These classic shrimp and pasta creations add a touch of elegance to both date nights and quick weeknight meals. To save time on prep, check your local market for fresh raw shrimp that come pre-peeled and deveined.