Grilled Mackerel Nd plantain (bole). This video is about grilled mackerel fish. I hope you guys enjoy and leave any feedback in the comment section. PreparationPrepare the butter glaze Place the butter and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and cook until the butter.
Boli or Bole is the Nigerian roasted or grilled whole plantain. Boli or Bole (Nigerian roasted plantain) is a delicious and filling street snack. It is popular as a snack for students and low income earners, but If you are a Nigerian, you would agree with me that when it comes to Boli, there is no. This Tasty Grilled Mackerel Nd plantain (bole) using 9 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Grilled Mackerel Nd plantain (bole)
- It’s Half of ripe plantain.
- You need 1 of mackerel.
- You need of Fresh pepper.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Shonbo.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Prepare of Calabash nutmeg.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Palm oil.
Brush plantains (cooking bananas) with a mixture of butter and. Just ten minutes on the grill gives these plantains a soft, tender texture and some gorgeous grill marks. Brightened up with a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Mackerel is underappreciated but overwhelmingly delicious when it's fresh.
Grilled Mackerel Nd plantain (bole) instructions
- Marinate fish with blended pepper, calabash nutmeg, onions and seasonings in palm oil for minimum of 1hr.
- Peel plantain and set along side the fish in grill heat..
- Remove plantain after about 30 minutes and allow fish to grill for extra 10 minutes..
- Put palm oil on medium heat, when hot put the onions,pepper, blended Shobo, tomatoes all ow to cook for few minutes, add seasonings Nd let cook for 2minutes and bring down..
- Serve and enjoy meal.
Buy whole mackerel, then stuff it with sprigs of thyme and slices of lemon, and crisp it on the grill. Whole Grilled Mackerel. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Grilling the mackerel won't change the nutrition much, unless you add fat like olive oil to the grill to keep it from sticking. Oily fish, such as mackerel, are strong-flavored and pair well with boldly seasoned glazes made from gochujang chile paste. The red, rich paste is so common in Korea that it is sold in virtually every supermarket in plastic Reviews for: Photos of Korean Grilled Mackerel.