Cajun Compound Butter. Or as Chef Anne Burrell – Executive Chef at New York's Centro Vinoteca, and sous chef If you use regular salted butter, omit or reduce the salt sources, such as Cajun seasoning. I enjoy the recipe below, Holy Trinity Compound Butter, for an easy way to add a Cajun flair to a dish. The flavored butters give just a touch of heat without overwhelming a dish.
Compound butter is an incredibly easy, yet, impressive way to season meat, fish, and poultry. Louisiana Compound Butter is my favorite; it is really good on grilled steak, but it is extraordinary on. Compound butter is the perfect way to jazz up dinner rolls or your traditional piece of toast in the morning. This Delicious Cajun Compound Butter using 8 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Compound Butter
- You need 16 oz of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 3 tbsp of your favorite Cajun spice.
- Prepare 1 of set of gloves.
- You need 2 lb of jumbo shrimp.
It's really easy to make compound butter, and only takes a few minutes. Eat like they do down in Cajun land by making a Louisiana compound butter with help from a personal chef From chicken and rice, to homemade rhubarb to making a Louisiana style butter sauce, Maria. Compound butter is just a fancy way to say butter flavored with add ins… and the add ins can be This Garlic Herb Compound Butter is loaded with fresh herbs and garlic. Cajun Garlic Butter Shrimp is made in the most amazing cajun garlic butter sauce.
Cajun Compound Butter instructions
- Let the butter get to room temperature so that it is easy to work with.
- Add all ingredients into 1 bowl.
- Put gloves on and mix ingredients together until they are consistent throughout. You don't want any marbling..
- Once everything is mixed together work into a ball.
- Stick back in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, over night would be best.
- Once refrigerated, take out and place in a sauté pan on a med/high heat and let melt 3/4 of the way down and add your shrimp or other seafood of choice.
It is softened butter, whipped with various sweet or savory Start with unsalted butter so that you're able to control the amount of salt when you add the seasonings. Compound butters are mixtures of butter and flavorful herbs or spices. We love to melt compound butter over grilled meat and roasted vegetables, spread it on crusty bread and stir it into decadent. Compound butters – chef-sounding term meaning butter mixed with delicious seasonings and ingredients – add incredible buttery richness to your steaks and are easy to make. Compound butters, or flavored butters, are a great way to amplify your favorite meals.