Addictive Cajun Boiled Peanuts. Cajun Boiled Peanuts. ♫Sitting by the roadside on a summer's day Chatting with my mess-mates, passing time away Lying in the shadows underneath the trees Goodness, how delicious, eating goober peas. Peas, peas, peas, peas Eating goober peas Goodness, how delicious, Eating goober peas.♫. Spicy Cajun Boiled Peanuts — are salty, spicy, nutty and oh so addictive.
Stir in sliced jalapeno peppers and their liquid. These spicy Cajun Boiled Peanuts get their kick from Cajun seasoning and Cajun liquid crab boil. Cajun Boiled Peanuts Roasted Peanuts Crockpot Boiled Peanuts Peanut Recipes Crockpot Recipes Snack Recipes Drink Recipes Healthy Recipes Boil Boiled Peanuts History and Recipe. You can have Addictive Cajun Boiled Peanuts using 11 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Addictive Cajun Boiled Peanuts
- Prepare 1 of bag of raw peanuts.
- Prepare 1 small of crockpot.
- You need 1 of water (as needed).
- You need 3 oz of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of 4 oz. bottle of liquid crab boil.
- It’s 2 of handful Tony Chachares creole seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of handful crushed red pepper.
- It’s 3 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare of onion powder.
Boiled peanuts are a traditional snack food in southern states. They are an acquired taste, but according to. Boiled peanuts are a Southern favorite, and the snack can be found throughout the South during the peanut harvest. While it may be a tradition to stop by While not "traditional" in the strictest sense, many Southerners like their peanuts with a little spice.
Addictive Cajun Boiled Peanuts instructions
- Pour bag of peanuts into the crock pot..
- Fill crock pot up with water, leaving about 2 inches to the top for stirring purposes..
- Set crock pot on high. Once water is boiling, add spices..
- Let peanuts cook in crockpot for 24 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Once 24 hours is up, check doneness and spiciness of peanut. If not tender enough, cook an additional 3 hours at a time until done to your liking. If too spicy, dump half the liquid and refill with water. Stir and cook until boiling..
Just add a tablespoon of your favorite Cajun. Buy products related to cajun boiled peanut products and see what customers say about cajun boiled peanut products on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on Boiled peanuts are definitely an aquired taste, however, if you already like the green boiled peanuts AND you like a medium hot (to. Boiled peanuts have been popular in the south since at least the civil war when our troops used to carry them as a large part of their rations. With salt being a natural preservative, the boiled peanuts could be carried and eaten for up to a week, providing a quick nutritional source on the go and helping. How to cook Cajun boiled peanuts I want to first give a big Thank You to Joe over at Southern Coastal Cooking for sharing his Cajun Boiled Peanut recipe.