Baked seafood potato casserole. This baked potato casserole makes a perfect side dish to bring to large family potlucks, picnics, and celebrations. Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Be the first to review this recipe.
Beat eggs slightly in a medium-size bowl; stir in milk, cream, melted butter or margarine, mustard, and shredded cheese; pour over. Place the seasoned potato mixture in the prepared casserole and top with the remaining grated Cheddar. Make the best ever Baked Potato Casserole with this easy Dickey's Barbecue Pit copycat recipe. This Delicious Baked seafood potato casserole using 11 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Baked seafood potato casserole
- You need 1 lb. of shrimp peeled (i use frozen).
- It’s 1 lb. of crawfish tails (i use frozen).
- Prepare 1 lb. of red potatos.
- It’s to taste of butter.
- It’s to taste of lemon pepper.
- Prepare to taste of parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Cajun seasoning.
- You need to taste of minced garlic.
- Prepare to taste of onion powder.
- It’s of Shredded cheese (your choice).
- You need of Sour cream.
It's creamy and has all the flavors of a loaded baked What makes this baked potato casserole amazing is that you can make it ahead of time and reheat it for dinner. If you are looking for a side dish to bring. This Baked Potato Casserole has creamy potatoes, cheddar cheese and bacon blended together and baked to perfection. This dish is sure to put a smile RETURN potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper.
Baked seafood potato casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle crawfish tails and shrimp with salt and rub it in good. Rinse all salt off with water really well, this helps eliminate any fishy taste! (And this method also works really well with fish).
- Boil potatoes. Saute shrimp and crawfish tails in butter and all seasonings until done..
- When potatoes are done cut into bite size pieces and place in a baking dish (sprayed with pam) and dot with butter.
- Then pour shrimp and crawfish tails ontop.
- Top with cheese and bake until cheese is melted approx. 10 min. And enjoy!.
- Top with sour cream if you like!.
Beat with hand-held mixer until smooth. The Best Baked Seafood Casserole Recipes on Yummly Low-carb Baked Seafood Casserole, Seafood Casserole, Seafood Casserole. Easy Baked Potato Casserole. "This is a wonderfully different potato salad," raves Debbie Johnson from Centertown, Missouri. "It'll look like you've fussed for hours; but only you'll know the truth!" Baked sweet potato is a big thing in Beijing and is a classic street food. Street vendors often load a small cart with sweet potatoes, and grill the potatoes over Restaurants have used street food ideas to create a lot of new dishes.