Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies. With this recipe for Oven Baked Cajun Pork Steaks you can make this tender and flavor packed Midwest BBQ favorite any time of year! Bake for about an hour or until the Pork Steaks are fork tender. If you do not wish to make the.
Blot pickle spears with a paper towel to remove excess The Easy Guide to Baking with Gluten-Free Flours. Tasty oven steak fries are seasoned with olive oil and Cajun seasoning. Microwaving the potatoes first speeds up the process without giving up the crispiness. You can cook Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies using 14 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies
- It’s 12 oz. of beef loin steak (new York strip).
- Prepare 1/4 head of broccoli.
- You need 1/4 head of cauliflower.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Cajun Seasoning or:.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
I then liberally spray them with olive oil, and bake until crispy on the outside and wonderfully creamy on the inside. Use these simple tips and tricks to create Scroll down for the printable oven baked steak recipe. Bring steaks to room temperature for about What veggies go best with steak? There are all sorts of side dishes that pair wonderfully with steak!
Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies instructions
- Assemble your cajun seasoning if you do not have any ready made. Lay down a sheet of tinfoil and spray it with cooking spray. Pat down your steak with paper towel and put on top of tinfoil, rub your seasoning into both sides and the edges then seal the tinfoil and let marinate in the seasoning for 3+ hours..
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Take seasoned steak out of the fridge and let it get to room temperature before cooking. Sear both sides of the steak on a hot grill/stove for 2 minutes a side then cook in oven for 15 minutes. Wrap steak in tinfoil again and cook for an additional 10+ minutes (depending on how well you want your steak cooked).
- Chop up all of your vegetables. While steak is cooking, melt butter and pour over top of vegetables in a microwave safe steaming bowl. Mix in the butter so it covers everything then steam the veggies in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Add extra cajun seasoning to the veggies if desired..
- Remove your steak from the oven and veggies from the microwave. Let both rest for at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
I sprinkled some Montreal Steak seasoning on both the steak and veggies because I had it on hand. My family loved it and it was so easy! This combination of steak and vegetables falls firmly under that definition. Easy, homemade, natural cut oven baked fries seasoned with a cajun spice blend and baked in the oven until crispy. I've received a lot of requests for crispy oven baked fries lately.