Cajun Boiled Peanuts (Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker). Southern Boiled Peanuts aren't your ordinary peanuts. These are a lovely, salty treat packed with flavor, are soft to the chew and are just fun to eat. Then, transfer them to the Instant Pot and add salt, cajun seasoning and crushed red pepper flakes (if you want it spicy)… …and Zatartain's (if you.
Instant Pot boiled peanuts are a salty southern snack you can enjoy at home! This is one of my favorite You can also make Instant Pot Cajun boiled peanuts, if you like to take a walk on the spicy side! But cooking them in a pressure cooker greatly shortens the cooking time. This Appetizing Cajun Boiled Peanuts (Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker) using 8 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Cajun Boiled Peanuts (Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker)
- It’s 2.5 lbs of raw peanuts in the shell.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salt.
- You need 4 tbs of crab boil concentrate.
- It’s 5 of large cloves garlic, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 of habaneros, sliced.
They get perfectly tender Boiled peanuts are an important part of southern food culture and they are the official state snack of my state- South Carolina. Pressure Cooker Boiled Peanuts Southern Style make a wonderful snack. They are soft, like a bean and salty like tears of joy! Making Instant Pot Boiled Peanuts in an Instant Pot, Mealthy MultiPot or Pressure Cooker, takes a fraction of the Cajun Seasoning is fantastic addition for a Louisiana flavor.
Cajun Boiled Peanuts (Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker) instructions
- Place all ingredients into an Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker and cook on High for 1 hr. and let pressure reduce naturally. Keep on “keep warm” for 8 hrs..
- After 8 hrs, open and check the peanuts for your desired consistency. I don’t like them too crunchy but also not mushy. I cooked them on high another 30 minutes and again let the pressure reduce naturally. Presto!.
These Instant Pot boiled peanuts have an interesting dill flavor that combines perfectly with cajun spice. Using a pressure cooker, versus boiling on the stove top, greatly reduces the cook time. Cooking under pressure helps the brine get into peanuts that are not. Peanuts with shell are boiled in gallons of water, generous amount of sea salt and some seasoning if you prefer. With this post you'll learn how to boil peanuts in instant pot plus you'll get few ideas of how boiled peanuts can be served.