Blackened mahi mahi with corn salsa and honey glazed carrots. Blackened mahi mahi with corn salsa and honey glazed carrots A very balanced dish. Pour corn salsa on top of fish. Add side of carrots and side of lemon rings.
Perfect way to sneak in veggies to picky toddlers. Super easy and delicious side dish Alta Vida Culinary Studio. Seared Mahi Mahi with Basil Butter. This Perfect Blackened mahi mahi with corn salsa and honey glazed carrots using 29 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Blackened mahi mahi with corn salsa and honey glazed carrots
- It’s of Carrots.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s of Corn Salsa.
- It’s 1 small of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 stick of celery, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1 of inch ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of corn on cob, kernels separated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olives and palmettos.
- It’s 1 stick of scallion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of roma tomato, diced.
- You need 1 bunch of flat parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Fish.
- It’s 2 of mahi mahi fillets.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, sliced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of arugula.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinaigrette.
Cayenne, Smoked Paprika and Honey Dressing. Fish of the day Scallops, Salmon, Shrimp, Mahi Mahi. Charred Poblano Peppers, Jicama and Onion. The coolness and creaminess balances out the spice.
Blackened mahi mahi with corn salsa and honey glazed carrots step by step
- Heat sauce pot on medium. Add butter…once melted add carrots and cook until tender. Add pinch of pepper along with honey. Stir to mix then place carrots to side but keep same pot for next step..
- Sweat hard veggies on low heat with just enough oil to keep from sticking…Afterwards, in hot sauce pot add butter and melt. Then add veggies along with gatlic and ginger. Sautee for 1 minute then add wine. Reduce by 2/3…Add soft veggies and cook for another minute..
- Season fish. Heat pan on medium high. Add oil..Add fish.. cook each side for 60-90 seconds.
- Sautee lemon rings with pinch of salt..
- Mix arugula and vinaigrette together..
- place arugula on center of plate. Place fish fillet on top of arugula. Pour corn salsa on top of fish. Add side of carrots and side of lemon rings..
Plus, the avocado is a great source of fat and vitamins. A very healthy and Hawaiian-style fish taco. For a heartier taco add some coleslaw on top of the mango salsa. If you don't have Mahi-Mahi, substitute any firm, thick white fish. All of the earthy flavors from the mahi-mahi calls for a refreshing salad.