Crawfish Bisque. Crawfish Bisque…it's probably at the top of the list when you talk about Cajun treats. Although it may seem like it, not every Cajun dish is a fête, but making Crawfish bisque is traditionally a family affair. Louisiana Crawfish Bisque. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
While I call this crawfish bisque, and it is, know that you can have equally good results with lobsters and crabs. Traditionally, crawfish bisque is made by stuffing cleaned crawfish heads. Simply blend the ingredients and process until smooth. You can cook Crawfish Bisque using 15 easy ingredients and 2 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Crawfish Bisque
- You need 1 packages of frozen crawfish tails (defrosted).
- It’s 1 can of cream of potato.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 pints of heavy cream.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped green onion.
- You need 1 packages of quartered button mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
Set aside the peeled crawfish and the crawfish fat. Clean the heads by snipping off the eyes and Remove from the oven and set aside. See more ideas about Crawfish bisque, Crawfish, Bisque recipe. Make Pappadeaux Crawfish Bisque at home with this easy copycat recipe.
Crawfish Bisque step by step
- Saute 1/2 of the green onions with the butter and garlic for 2-3 mins. Add cans of soup, rotel, corn and heat through, add the cream cheese till melted on medium heat. Add mushrooms and heavy cream and all the seasonings heat to a simmer. Add crawfish tails (do not drain) heat back to a simmer. Adjust seasonings to taste..
- Garnish with remaining green onions and your favorite hot sauce if desired. Serve with crackers or bagel chips (garlic are my favorite)..
Enjoy a thick, rich, creamy, and deeply flavored. A fairly thick, generally smooth and creamy soup For a classic Cajun-style Louisiana crawfish bisque, you would first have a big crawfish boil, then. Bisque is a smooth, creamy, highly seasoned soup of French origin, classically based on a strained broth (coulis) of crustaceans. It can be made from lobster, langoustine, crab, shrimp, or crayfish. Alongside chowder, bisque is one of the most popular seafood soups.