Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake. Reviews for: Photos of Easy, Cheesy Zucchini Bake. This tool adjusts ingredient amounts only, not method or nutrition information. Additional changes to equipment, baking times, etc. may be needed for recipe success.
Thinly sliced zucchini are tossed in olive oil and baked in this quick and easy zucchini chip recipe that adults and kids will love. Drizzle olive oil over zucchini and lightly toss to coat; season with salt. Spread zucchini onto a baking sheet. You can cook Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake using 7 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake
- You need 6-8 of medium-sized zucchini or yellow squash.
- It’s 16 oz of jar Alfredo sauce (such as Ragu).
- You need of mushrooms 1/4 cup sauteed.
- You need 1 pkg of crawfish tails (or shrimp if you perfer, I used both).
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese _shaved.
- You need of Creole seasoning or any season you prefer.
This easy zucchini gratin recipe is a baked cheesy zucchini casserole that everyone will love! Healthy, low carb, gluten-free, and delicious. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. Perfect to serve with dinner or as an afternoon snack.
Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cut the ends of each zucchini and use a spirilizer to make zoodles or if you dont have one you can use a vegetable peeler..
- Make sure to drain zoodles of excess water by patting them between 2 paper towels then place in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix crawfish, seasoning, and Alfredo in bowl and mix well.
- Saute mushrooms in small pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and add to bowl..
- Add half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses to bowl as well then transfer to a 9×13 greased baking dish.
- Add the remainder of cheese on top as pictured above then place in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
See the healthier recipe with video now. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect for kids and adults alike. It's zucchini season, and my goal this year is not to let any of the zucchinis grow into monsters. That means I am out every day picking one or two zucchinis and trying to figure out what to do with them!