Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Chicken Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo. They only problem was, they only had a little over an hour to create their NOLA dish. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Prime Rib.
This color shrimp egg is by far the best bait I have ever used. A family owned and operated, casual dining experience. Bahama Mike's is a local Pasadena favorite known for. You can cook Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo using 23 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- It’s 60 of Presteamed Shrimp [de-tailed – de-veined].
- You need 12 oz of Smoked Spicy Andouille Cajun Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- It’s of ● For The Carbs.
- Prepare 1 Bag of Bear Creek Cajun Gumbo Soup [serves 8 – a must purchase!].
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Pkg Presteamed White Rice [use as a filler & thickener].
- It’s of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all fine minced – de-seeded].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Jalapeno Peppers.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Spanish Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Frying Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1 of (= 2 Cups) Can Chicken Broth.
- It’s 6 Cups of Water.
- You need of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of Potato Salad [yup.we mix that in down south].
- You need of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- You need Slices of Garlic Bread.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro Or Parsley [for garnish].
Shrimp Creole is another favorite Cajun/Creole dish. Traditionally, Shrimp Creole is a Creole recipe from New Orleans. Shrimp Creole only differs slightly from Shrimp Etouffee in that tomato sauce is added to the Roux and great big jumbo Gulf of Mexico shrimp of course. When it comes to recipes for shrimp, this is about as easy a Cajun recipe as you'll ever find. how to catch monster blue crab – how to catch shrimp with cast net how to catch monster blue crab – how to catch shrimp with cast net how to catch monster bl. – Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice. – Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.
Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo instructions
- Here's the basics of what you'll need..
- Sauté all vegetables in a bit of olive oil until translucent. About 5 minutes. Add your garlic in for 1 minute. Be careful not to burn garlic. Also, add 1 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce to your vegetables..
- Add all broth and water to vegetables and bring to a heavy simmer..
- Add your 10 oz packet of Bear Creek Gumbo Soup Mix. Simmer covered for 15 minutes. Stir regularly..
- A fantastic OTC choice!.
- Also, add your precooked rice to thicken your Gumbo..
- At 15 minutes – add your precooked sausage and shrimp. Simmer for 5 minutes covered until fully heated. Stir regularly..
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Serve piping hot with Louisiana Hot Sauce and garlic bread to the side as well. Enjoy!.
Here is our list of rice recipes. Table of contents :- Korean Beef Rice Bowl- Spicy (Rubios Inspired) Rice Bowl- Portuguese Rice- Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower)- Rice cooker/ Rice/Tangle used for stock (Japanese DASHI)- Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia- Cooked rice with clams and deep-fried bean curd (aburaage. Check out the menu, reviews, and on-time delivery ratings. For the best possible results, buy fresh shrimp on the day that you plan to grill them. Shrimp thaw quickly and can go bad even more quickly.