Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Casserole. Remove sausage and shrimp to bowl; set aside. This makes a great low carb meal and is also great for meal prep! Make this skillet in a variety of ways! bell pepper and onion mixture, and add the soup.
This pasta is super easy to make, and mild enough that the whole family can enjoy it. Cajun Shrimp and Rice Skillet is a one-pot wonder full of flavorful shrimp and rice with a Cajun seasoning that the entire family will enjoy!. If you are looking for more scrumptious, simple shrimp recipes, then you should also try this Easy Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp, these Shrimp, Sausage, and Veggie Foil Packs, or this Baked Crispy Honey Lime Shrimp. You can cook Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Casserole using 13 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of uncooked medium shrimp.
- Prepare 3 small of sausage links or one big link.
- You need 1 can of crab meat, drained.
- You need 2 cup of brown rice, uncooked.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery.
- You need 1 small of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 3 of green onions, chopped…green and white parts.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained.
- You need 1 can of ocra, drained (can be omitted).
- You need 1 of cajun seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 cup of of parmesan, or desired cheese.
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Casserole Very easy, a unique type of casserole for Cajun food lovers! Filed Under: Food , Home , Main Courses Tagged With: andouille sausage , cajun casserole , Cajun Casserole with Andouille Sausage , cajun recipes Just slice up some zucchini, red bell pepper and a red onion then toss in a bowl with the shrimp and sausage. Add two to three tablespoons of olive and two tablespoons of the cajun spice blend, toss to coat and spread on a sheet pan lined with foil or parchment paper. A hearty bake of eggplant, rice, ground beef, and sausage is flavored with the holy trinity (onion, celery, and green pepper) and sprinkled with crumbs for an authentic Cajun classic recipe.
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Casserole step by step
- pre heat oven to 350°.
- butter a casserole dish.
- sautee diced onion, green onion, and garlic until softened then set aside.
- in a large bowl add all the ingredients including the sauteed onion mix, except the cheese.
- pour mixture into casserole dish and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
- take out of oven and stir, place back in oven for 30 minutes.
- take out of oven and stir, if the rice is done or close top with cheese and place back in oven for 20 minutes.
- *if the rice isn't done, continue to stir and place back in oven until it's ready for the cheese*.
So don't ya know, this Cajun Shrimp Quinoa Casserole was GOOD! Definitely a great recipe to make after coming home from a vacation that's meals consisted of pizza and restaurant food. This recipe is packed full of protein rich ingredients and fresh veggies and it's clean! Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet pan over medium-high heat. Add sausage, frozen vegetables, and mushrooms.