Cajun Teriyaki Garlic Shrimp. Cajun Garlic Butter Shrimp is made in the most amazing cajun garlic butter sauce. Delicious shrimp but Tasted more like garlic butter shrimp. Needs more heat and true rich Cajun flavors in addition to more heat.
This shrimp recipe is loaded with veggies and Cajun spice (you can make your own if you don't have a jar When cooking the shrimp, make sure you have a single layer. Teriyaki Shrimp is also one of our most popular dinner ideas, along with other delicious easy shrimp recipes such as Honey Garlic Shrimp, Shrimp Boil Foil Packets, Shrimp Pad Thai, Bang Bang Shrimp, Coconut Shrimp, Garlic Butter Shrimp and Shrimp Fajitas. How to Cook Cajun Garlic Butter Shrimps Today I'm showing you guys how to make Cajun garlic butter shrimp my way. You can cook Cajun Teriyaki Garlic Shrimp using 8 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Cajun Teriyaki Garlic Shrimp
- It’s 10 of Large thawed cooked shrimp.
- Prepare of garlic powder (enough to cover shrimp).
- Prepare pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s of (McCormick) Cajun seasoning (enough to cover shrimp).
- Prepare tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Teriyaki marinade and sauce (Kikkoman).
- You need 2 tbsp of oil (olive or canola).
- It’s 1 of Skillet.
In today's recipe I'm using Royal Red. Peel and devein shrimp; rinse and pat dry with paper towels. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ginger, crushed red pepper, and shrimp.
Cajun Teriyaki Garlic Shrimp step by step
- Heat oil in a skillet….
- Season shrimp with garlic, black pepper, Cajun seasoning….
- Saute' shrimp for about 5 minutes… add honey and Teriyaki marinade…saute' another 2 minutes….
- Serve hot and enjoy!!!.
Stir in garlic-teriyaki sauce, coconut milk, soy sauce, and cilantro; heat through. View top rated Garlic teriyaki shrimp recipes with ratings and reviews. Garlic Ginger Teriyaki Shrimp, Creole Garlic And Shrimp Appetizer, Garlic Buttered Shrimp, etc. Shrimp is probably one of the easiest things to cook when you're short on time during the week. They can be pricey but this honey ginger garlic shrimp stir fry is well worth the price of shrimp.