Cajun Seafood Pasta. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Stir in seafood, cooking until shrimp is no longer transparent.
Today's seafood pasta has a new twist. This Cajun Seafood Pasta is full of spicy sausage, shrimp, and plump sea scallops while served over linguine in a spicy tomato cream sauce! CAJUN SHRIMP AND ANDOUILLE SAUSAGE RAINBOW PASTA MUKBANG WITH TUTORIAL Amillio Food Picasso P. You can have Cajun Seafood Pasta using 14 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Cajun Seafood Pasta
- You need 1 (12 oz) of package small-medium cooked peeled tail off shrimp.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of package cooked cleaned peeled crawfish tails.
- Prepare 1/2 package (8 oz) of imitation crab meat.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of package cooked scallops (optional).
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 TBS of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- You need 2 TBS of creole seasoning.
- It’s 1 TBS of paprika.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 cup of grated Parmesan.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of package Angel Hair pasta.
More seafood pasta recipes at Chatelaine.com! How to Make Cajun Seafood Pasta. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet.
Cajun Seafood Pasta instructions
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions..
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add garlic and cook until fragrant (2 minutes). Add green onions and cook until soft and fragrant (2 minutes)..
- Add shrimp, crawfish, and scallops stirring until heated..
- Add creole seasoning and paprika and stir until combined..
- Add white wine and heavy cream, stir and let simmer until thickened (5 minutes)..
- Add parmesan and shredded cheese and stir until melted and creamy, then add angel hair and toss until completely combined..
- Garnish with green onion and parmesan (optional. It never makes it to this step when I prepare it)..
This Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe from Delish.com is bangin. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook linguine until al dente. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Add seafood and sauté until heated through. Stir in Newman's Own® Alfredo Pasta Sauce and milk Add cajun seasoning to taste.