Blackened Tilapia Sandwiches. Dip tilapia fillets in melted butter and coat with Cajun Blackened Seasoning. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high. We went the sandwich route this time and used kaiser rolls since our choices were kaiser rolls or We plan on making the same sandwich with chicken later this week and will use the rest of the spice rub.
The tilapia is seasoned with my own special blacken. This Blackened Tilapia Sandwich with Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise is a great meal to make I served some homemade baked red potato chips with the sandwiches…cole slaw would be great with. Blackening fish means brushing fish with butter and rubbing it with a blackened seasoning mixture. This Perfect Blackened Tilapia Sandwiches using 14 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Blackened Tilapia Sandwiches
- You need of Seafood.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Tilapia Fillets.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Old Bay Blackening Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 4 of to 6 hoagie rolls, split,buttered,and toasted.
- You need 1 packages of Shredded Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of **Super-Duper Sauce Below**.
- You need 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced Green Onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sweet Pickle Relish.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Creole Seasoning.
These blackened tilapia fillets are dusted with bold Cajun spices and sautéed until crisp & flavorful on the outside and tender and flaky within. Spread Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise evenly over toasted buns. Place blackened fish on bottom half of bun, top with mango. Kick up the flavor with seasoned tilapia served on a bed of rice with your choice of two sides and a breadstick.
Blackened Tilapia Sandwiches instructions
- Sprinkle tilapia with Old Bay Blackening Seasoning.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add tilapia, and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork..
- Spread cut sides of rolls with desired amount of Super Duper Sauce. Top bottom halves of rolls with shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, and Blackened Tilapia. Cover with top halves of rolls. Serve with a smile..
- **Super Duper Sauce** In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, green onion, lemon juice, relish, and Creole seasoning..
Related products from Fuddruckers: Tilapia Sandwich with Blackened Tilapia & Wheat Bun. The beauty of this recipe is that, especially if you can mix together a batch of the blackening powder beforehand to have ready in the. Rinse the tilapia under cold running water. Sprinkle the rub evenly over both sides of each fillet. In a medium nonstick frying pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium high heat.