Easy seafood boil. Hope you guys enjoyed the video today ! Don't forget get to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE 🥰 You guys can also follow me on all social media outlets. Seafood Boil with Old Bay Sauce.
In a large boiling pot,. of water, crab boil and salt to a boil. . Drain and serve with crusty bread Add seafood. In a greased lasagna. generously cover with sauce. This Appetizing Easy seafood boil using 8 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Easy seafood boil
- You need 2 lbs of snow crab legs.
- You need 1 lb of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 4 ears of corn broken in half.
- Prepare 1-3 lb of bag of Yukon gold or red potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic smashed.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Easy Shrimp Boil with andouille sausage, corn, and potatoes. A seafood boil is the perfect dish for a summer gathering, and if you love this you'll also love my BBQ Cajun Shrimp, Shrimp and Grits. An old seafood boil recipe that's especially good for family get-togethers. Seafood Boil. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Easy seafood boil instructions
- Start by washing all seafood corn and potatoes throughly and cut potatoes into quarters..
- Mix old bay seasoning, garlic and squeeze the lemons juice over the top coating throughly. Cube up the butter and place over the top of everything then take two pieces of foil laid one on top the other and and place all ingredients on top..
- Close the foil around all ingredients and place in a 13×9” baking pan. This will steam your seafood. Bake on 375 for 30-35 minutes until potatoes are tender and seafood is cooked throughly. You can also add in lobster tails, cut smoked sausage and hard boiled eggs if you like..
The Best Seafood Boil Recipes on Yummly Louisiana Seafood Boil, Classic Seafood Boil, Seafood Boil. Seafood boil is the generic term for any number of types of social events in which shellfish, whether saltwater or freshwater, is the central element. Regional variations dictate the kinds of seafood, the accompaniments and side dishes, and the preparation techniques (boiling, steaming, baking, or raw). Have you ever been to a seafood boil?