Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip. Use canned salmon, softened cream cheese, and sour cream to make this salmon dip seasoned with dill, parsley, garlic, and lemon. I used a shallot instead of garlic added Worcestershire as others suggested I used a full cup of plain fat free Greek yogurt instead of sour cream and then added an. This simple, roasted salmon with creamy dill sauce is easy, delicious and dairy free.
Heat the oil in a pan. Unlike making a dipping sauce with mayonnaise, the sour cream in the dip along with the lemon juice gives you a very light, cool feel in your mouth. The flour, the egg mixture and the breadcrumbs are all separate layers and need to be seasoned as such. This Perfect Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip using 11 simple ingredients and 11 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip
- Prepare of main ingredient.
- You need 1 of Salmon steak ( You can make up to 8 or more).
- Prepare of Fish Coating.
- You need 1 of Chili Powder Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Sazon Goya Seasoning (Usually found in mexican food isle).
- It’s 1 of Black Pepper Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Garlic Powder Seasoning.
- Prepare of Dip.
- Prepare 1 small of Tub of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 of Dill Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Tarragon Flakes Seasoning.
The delicious cream sauce is subtly seasoned so the distinct flavor of the salmon still comes through. Creamy Dill Dipping SauceAllRecipes. sour cream, lemon juice, salt, fresh dill, mayonnaise, pepper. Chicken Wing Dipping Sauce Sour Cream Recipes. Quick and Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip RecipeTyson.
Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip step by step
- Thaw fish if frozen.
- Heat small or medium (depending on how many steaks you plan to make) frying pan to medium heat.
- Add small spoonful of butter (for one steak, add more butter for more steaks).
- Melt butter evenly through pan.
- Add salmon steak to pan, cook lightly on one side and then flip it over.
- Coat the lightly cooked side with the chili powder, Sazon Goya, and Black pepper (A little less black pepper than the first two) to the point where it coats the fish almost so you can no longer see the fish (it us up to you if you want to add a small amount of the Garlic Powder or not).
- Flip the fish over again and do the same to the other side..
- Cook the fish evenly and make sure the coating on both side is slightly black.
- To make the dip place some Sour Cream in a bowl and add the Tarragon and Dill, however much you want to add. If you want the dip thicker then add a small amount of mayo or miracle whip.
- For a side I usually make some rice with a little butter and salt, also sometimes add seaweed and soy sauce as well..
- Also as a side I will have veggies of some sort! Enjoy!.
Dill and sour cream are combined to make the perfect topping for these simple baked salmon steaks. This recipe calls for salmon steaks, but salmon fillets Potatoes, quinoa, or couscous are excellent side dishes to serve with salmon. Vegetables (and legumes) that go particularly well with salmon. This sour cream dip features dill and onion and made from simple pantry ingredients. It's so amazingly easy to make your own homemade dips.