Flounder filet "Meuniere". Flounder Meunière is a classic French preparation made with a delicate fillet of fish, lots of browned butter, fresh lemon and parsley. It's very simple to prepare – don't let the fancy name fool you! This flounder has been covered in flour and fried with butter.
Placement map: where this dish appears on the page. More information on "Filet of Flounder Saute, Meuniere": Images NYPL Digital Gallery, Flickr, Google Images. Lightly floured, sautéed in brown butter, and spritzed with lemon, flounder meuniere is a delicious way to serve fish to your family! You can have Flounder filet "Meuniere" using 6 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Flounder filet "Meuniere"
- You need 1 of Flounder.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 30 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 of flour.
Want to try. Фото со стока – Delicious Northern Meuniere Flounder Fillets. Flounder Meuniere Recipe. by Global Cookbook. Similar Royalty-free Images: Homemade fried chicken drumsticks with vegetables on pan, on wooden background. Shutterstock koleksiyonunda HD kalitesinde Delicious Northern Meuniere Flounder Fillets temalı stok görseller ve milyonlarca başka telifsiz stok fotoğraf, illüstrasyon ve vektör bulabilirsiniz. appetizer dalszy plan drugi plan kontekst tapeta tło piec wypalać dorsz jeść obiad bankiet obiad danie gary naczynie półmisek filet fillet ryba rybi łowienie ryb łowić ryby flatfish.
Flounder filet "Meuniere" step by step
- Remove the brown skin of the fish. In a plate or on a board, flour the fish with salt and paper on both sides..
- In a large pan (oval if you have), heat up some vegetable oil (test it by putting the tail of the fish in the pan), and start cooking the fish. Flip the fish when the side has a golden colour..
- Once both sides are cooked, remove the fish and keep it aside. Remove the fat in the pan. Put the butter in the pan and add the fish back. Manage the heat until the butter gets a nutty colour but DOES NOT burn..
- Deglaze the pan with the lemon juice. You should see big bubbles. You can dress the plate and serve with vegetable tagliatelles or steamed potatoes.
This flounder has been covered in flour and fried with butter. Delicious Northern Meuniere Flounder Fillets Grilled flounder fish. Served on white plate Grilled flounder fish. More information on "Fried fillets of flounder Meuniere": Images NYPL Digital Gallery, Flickr, Google Images. Julia Child's classic recipe for sole meunière (including tips for what to serve with it).