You can have Seafood Cakes using 10 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Cakes
- It’s 1 lb of crab meat or shrimp (diced) or crawfish tails.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onions.
- It’s 2 tsp of thym.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs lightly beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream or half and half.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Seafood Cakes step by step
- Combine all ingredients through the cream in a large mixing bowl and still until well mixed..
- Fold in bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper..
- Form into balls, flatten into cakes and cook on a buttered Skillet over medium heat until golden brown.