Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish. Marinate salmon fillets in a homemade mixture of honey, soy sauce, and olive oil, cook in a grill pan or skillet, and serve with a homemade fruit relish for an easy salmon entree with a tropical twist. While fish cooks, prepare the relish. Combine mango and the remaining ingredients.
Rub with Cajun seasoning, turn, and season the other side. Cajun Salmon with Mango, Pineapple, Avocado Salsa is deceptively healthy, packed with flavor, bursting with fresh ingredients and restaurant quality delicious! This Cajun Salmon is exploding with flavor from a simple marinade, and the most flavorful Cajun spice rub and then pan seared to. This Yummy Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish using 8 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish
- You need 7 oz of Salmon skin off.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Mangos.
- It’s 1 each of Medium red and green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh jalapeno.
- You need 10 of Mint leaves.
Go all out with dinner tonight and make something special – something tropical like this incredibly delicious Grilled Lime Salmon with Avocado-Mango Salsa and Coconut Rice! Recipe: How to make Salmon with Mango Salsa: Easy Grilled Salmon Recipe with Mango Salsa! Recipe with instructions and measurements and many more video recip. Fresh and delicious Blackened Salmon topped with Mango Black Bean Relish is a quick and elegant meal.
Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Oil both sides of salmon.
- Light salt and pepper both sides.
- Cajun seasoning on presentation side of salmon.
- Grill mark or pan sear salmon, both sides, bout minute and a half to three mins.
- Finish in oven till salmon is firm, about medium.
- Ahead of time, peel and fine dice mangos, fine dice peppers and mince mint leaves put all in a bowl.
- Add a splash of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate till service.
- Take out salmon top with a heap of relish, enjoy.
Gourmet dinner at home couldn't get any easier! Just enough time for the salmon to cook. Marinate salmon fillets in a homemade mixture of honey, soy sauce, and olive oil, cook in a grill pan or skillet, and serve with a homemade fruit relish for an easy salmon entree with a tropical twist. While fish cooks, prepare the relish. Combine mango and the remaining ingredients.