cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp.
You can have cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp using 12 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp
- You need 3 of chicken breast (cubed).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cajun season.
- It’s 1/2 of pineapple.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 small of red onion.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
cajun pineapple chicken and shrimp instructions
- add olive oil to medium high heat pan.
- add pineapples and brown sugar until brown sugar melts.
- one brown sugar melts immediately add butter.
- while that's cooking season chicken and shrimp together with Cajun season, and chili powder.
- in pineapple mix add garluc and red onion until translucent.
- add seasoned chicken and shrimp.
- add chicken broth turn heat down and simmer for about 15 or until liquid is syrupy.
- season with salt.