Seared Cajun Ahi Tuna. When seared on the outside and left rare in the middle, ahi tuna has a delicious meaty flavor and rich, buttery texture that will make even the most hardcore steak lover smile. This recipe is not only easy to make but takes just a few minutes to cook. When the pan is hot, remove the tuna steaks from the marinade and sear them for a minute to a minute and a half on each side ( even a little longer if you want.
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cajun seared ahi tuna steak with rice recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Cajun seared ahi tuna steak with rice recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. In fact, our Cajun Ahi tuna is one of those foods you'll be craving even after you're full. This Yummy Seared Cajun Ahi Tuna using 7 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Seared Cajun Ahi Tuna
- You need 1/4 lb of ahi or yellow tail tuna.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 head of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 of siracha sauce.
- You need of Mayo sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
Whether you prefer baked Ahi tuna, seared Ahi tuna, or hot spicy Ahi tuna, we can guarantee our tuna will become your go-to choice of food at our restaurant. Seared Salt and Pepper Ahi Tuna is the way to go. There are hundreds of recipes out there but this one is the easiest and it's a definite crowd pleaser. Be sure to visit my website for the exact.
Seared Cajun Ahi Tuna step by step
- pour 1/2 cup Cajun seasoning on plate.
- slice tuna into long 1×1 slabs.. should be able to get about 3 slabs.
- coat tuna in Cajun seasoning.
- heat pan to medium.
- cook all sides of tuna until white… approx 10 seconds each side.
- after cooked throw on a plate and place in freezer for 10 min or until cool.
- slice into bite size pieces.
- top with Cajun mayo, sirahcha, and green onion..
Cajun seasoning is a balanced blend of garlic powder, paprika, dried herbs, and ground red pepper. FULL RECIPE BELOW We're throwing a little Cajun spice into this delicious, skillet seared tuna recipe. Prepare for one serious flavor explosion. Check out more from LearnToCook.com at http. Cajun Seared Ahi Tuna (Served Rare)* Pole and line caught sashimi-grade ahi tuna, Cajun-spiced for a little heat, and pan-seared perfectly rare.