Cajun Crab leg,Corn and New Potato Boil. My Mom and I enjoyed some good ole Cajun Boil #Mukbang with our favorite Crab legs,Corn,Potatoes,and Shrimps. We had a good time making this video and I. Crab Boil With Potatoes And Corn Recipes.
I do not let them boil to long and try not to submerge in the water. Easy, tasty shrimp boil foil packs baked or grilled with summer veggies, homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Frozen crab legs are often precooked, so you're just reheating them in the boiling water. This Yummy Cajun Crab leg,Corn and New Potato Boil using 11 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Cajun Crab leg,Corn and New Potato Boil
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Old Bays Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- You need 2 of stalks celery.
- It’s 2 medium of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt—- i actually use almost 2 T but adjust the salt to.your taste.
- You need 8 of new potatoes, scrub with veggie brush.
- Prepare 4 of ears of corn, remove husk and silks while you wait.
- You need 4 of clusters of crab legs.
- Prepare 1 of **** serve with herbal butter.
If that's the case be careful not to overcook them, as the meat will toughen and lose its delicate flavor. If you're entertaining, this recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled. Meaty lobster tail N snow crab legs, clams, corn and potato in Old Bay Seasoning. Shrimp, Sweet Corn and New Potato Boil.
Cajun Crab leg,Corn and New Potato Boil step by step
- put water in stock pot. Add salt, Old Bays Seasoning, cayenne pepper, celery, bay leaves and onion. let come to a roaring boil..
- turn down to medium ….. put in potatoes and allow to boil for 5 minutes ….
- put fresh ears of corn….
- let cook for 10 Minutes..
- lay crab leg clusters on top. should be warmed through in 10-15 minutes…
- the smell is awesome. Let steam with crab legs on the top. potatoes should be tender…..
- *** sometime I fix the potatoes and corn as a side!!! PERFECT FOR A COOKOUT OR CAMPING..
Add the new potatoes and onions and boil until. are tender. Follow directions on shrimp boil package. Bring the water to a boil in a very large stockpot. Add potatoes to pot; return liquid to a boil. Last evening I made Martha Stewart's Shrimp Boil to celebrate the end of summer holidays.