Cajun Seared Scallops with Piccada Sauced Angel Hair Pasta. Skip to Seared Scallops with Angel Hair Pasta content. The combination of garlic, wine, butter and prosciutto forms an incredible savory sauce that complements seared scallops perfectly. Bay scallops are the smaller variety and are usually less expensive than sea scallops.
Scallops taste extravagant, but they're actually low in fat. This recipe pairs them with superfine pasta, lightly coated with a lively white wine, garlic, onion and lemon sauce. —Nancy and John Mueller, Menomonee Falls, WI.. Angel Hair Pasta With Scallops And Tomatoes, Angel Hair Pasta With Tomato Seafood Cream Sauce, Pan Seared Scallops With Lemon Caper Pasta. This Delicious Cajun Seared Scallops with Piccada Sauced Angel Hair Pasta using 15 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Cajun Seared Scallops with Piccada Sauced Angel Hair Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of sea scallops tough muscle removed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cajun seasoning divided use.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper divided use.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 8 oz of cooked angel hair pasta.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 10 oz of box of frozen articoke halfs thawed and patted dry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capers drained.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 3 medium of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Pan-seared scallops with lemon caper sauce will wow any hungry guests at your dinner table. Barilla Angel Hair Pasta adds great tasting, high quality and wholesome, tender pasta to the dish. The thin pasta does an excellent job of absorbing and getting coated with the lemon caper sauce to infuse. Cajun seasoning and hot sauce give the dish its heat, while sautéed red onion adds.
Cajun Seared Scallops with Piccada Sauced Angel Hair Pasta step by step
- Combine flour and 1teaspoon cajun seasonig,1teaspoon black pepper and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet, toss scallops in flour mixture to lightly coat, shake off any excess.
- Place in hot skillet do not crowd them cook about 3 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through, remove to a plate and keep warm.
- In same skillet add articokes and cook until lightly brown, add minced garlic, green onions and wine cook to reduce to just a tablespoon of liquid add chicken broth and remaing 1teaspoon cajun seasoning and black pepper and lemon juice bring to a boil add cream and reduce to a thin sauce about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked angel hair pasta to sauce just to coat and heat through.
- Plate pasta and sauce on plates top with scallops and serve!.
If you like spicy foods, then this Cajun scallop dish is for you. Scallops and Sauce. ⅓ cup butter. Tasty seared scallops are spicy with Cajun seasonings, and these are shown with a sweet Mimosa sauce or dressing. For our seared scallops recipe, we wanted a concentrated, nutty, rich-colored crust encasing an interior of sweet, creamy, barely cooked scallop meat. To get to our ideal seared scallops recipe, we used butter for a flavorful, even crust; t.